Casa Colomba is privately owned Holiday Cottage in Tuscany. It is a restored farm building located on the edge of Orciatico, a traditional Tuscan village. There are breathtaking views from every side of the house over the Tuscan hills towards Pisa, Florence and Volterra.
Update – Sit and soak up the sun while looking out over the Tuscan Hills, in our new pool with a view!
The house is comfortably furnished. It has a balcony, terrace seating areas, an enclosed garden with patio, lawn and olive trees. Whether staying with friends or family it’s spacious and well equipped with books, music, films and games.
- Sleeps up to 8 people, with 3 bedrooms including: bedroom 1 with king size bed , bedroom 2 with king size bed, bedroom 3 has 2 single beds, there is a double sofa bed in the upstairs sitting room. A cot is also available.
- One bathroom upstairs with a small bath and a shower room on the ground floor.
- Fully fitted and well equipped kitchen with dishwasher and laundry facilities.
- Large downstairs lounge with satellite TV and a dining area.
- This is a “NO SMOKING” property.
Meet the owners
In 2012 during a trip to Tuscany we fell in love with the lifestyle, food, landscape and people, a year later we are the proud owners of Casa Colomba.
The house has been rented since 2001 with great feedback from the people that have visited. Since owning the house we have done some renovations both inside and outside the house.
It is peaceful house with a great location for walking and enjoying nature – with each visit we love it more. It is well located for touring Tuscany, as well as further afield, as it is only 3 hours from Milan and Rome.
A short walk up into the forest brings you to the Astronomical Observatory – well worth a visit.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
Piers and Janis Cauthery
It’s time to Relax, Unwind & Discover.